Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedi master fo them all Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Movie name Appreciated
    Ok every one Im trying to find the name of a movie that seemed to be pretty popular, cuase I seen it on TV a lot. From what I can remember There is a Boy and a Girl and their about 17 yrs old. When they were young they moved to their uncles house on an Island and he died so they lived there all alone I think they were stranded on the Island. I can only remember about three scenes from the movie. 1. When they were young the uncle tried to teach them about things and how to servive. 2. The boy in one scene makes fun of the Girls boobs developing and he puts coconuts up to his chest. 3. The last scene I remember is that The Boy Is out In the Ocean about Knees deep catching fish and he steps on a poisones fish or something and gets hurt bad... PLEASE HELP
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jun 24, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Possibly "Blue Lagoon"? In that one, the kids were shipwrecked.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jun 25, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Yep
    It's the Blue Lagoon.
    They were actually closer to about 14 years old, if that and they were shipwrecked with the ship's cook on their way to San Fransico.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Help Would Be Appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some...

You Veiws (any appreciated) [ 36 Answers ]

Hi me and My fiancé Have been trying for a baby for 5months and still haven't got pregnant! I am now 7days late my period and my period has been regular... I Have been having many different symptoms... e.g. Headaches... Tender boobs and nipples always seem to be errect:rolleyes:... the...

I have a problem with my Honda Civic 1.6 ESi [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I have the next problem: When I start up my car,the injection pumps the gas onto 8 atmospheres,and then the "engine check" light goes off. I start driving the car,and on 3,500 or 4 000 RPM the engine cuts off,the car starts to shake,the "check engine" light appears,and there is some...

Opinions appreciated [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for two years. The problem is is that I'm not sure if my feelings for him are waning due to what's recently happened in our lives or that I really don't want to be with him for certain things. In less than 12 months, I've changed colleges, lost my job, and...

Any insights REALLY appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everybody I'm feeling pretty stuck here. I'm looking for work and having a few complications that I'd really appreciate some insight on: 1. Where? I'm in France and I'm a new TEFL teacher (english as a 2nd or foreign language). Finding a job here is like finding a needle in a haystack and...

View more questions Search