Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Fake orgasims
    I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it".
    Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Most women can not orgasm through vaginal intercourse... I sure can't! My husband and I used to try very hard to do it this way and I would end up faking it after a while(bad.. I know). Now, before regular sex, he will give me an orgasm through manual or oral stimulation(good ole clitoris)! This way, he feels proud, I feel good, and then we can do it vaginally! It's great!
    help74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 09:20 PM
    P.S I don't masterbate I know I should but my very cute and loving dog is always there, even when she's on the other side of the door. Oh yeah, my husband and I work from home together 24/7...
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Well, masturbation helps you find out what truly feels good. If you know this info, you can share it with your husband. Do it in the shower... hopefully the doggy isn't in there to :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
    My to should have two o's (too) Sorry, future teacher here!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 23, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Hello

Most Men that honestly care about making their Ladies happy know if the lady is faking or if she is really having a climax. He might know but doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying anything but that means he also knows he isn't giving you what you need.

If you talk during your Love Making letting each other know what feels good at the time you will find that both of you get much more out of it. Love Making is giving each other 110% and the only way to know if you are is by communication. What works today might not be what you want the next time and how will he know if you don't let him know.

Having open communication also opens the door to longer and more exciting foreplay and we all know foreplay is much more exciting then the intercourse itself.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:12 AM
    #1 stop telling lies about coming. If you can't be honest with yourself and your partner how are you going to let them learn what it takes to push your buttons.

If you lie you make them think they did it the way you like it.

If you want mind blowing sex you have to help them learn where all your buttons are and exactly what does it for you and what doesn't. If you lie you are never going to have that.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 12:39 PM
    I used to fake it too, but sooner or later your going to start resnting him because he's having all the fun. I'd take the shower advice or just stop faking and take control during sex get on top and make sure you get your "O"!!
    little red Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:46 PM
    I fake too. I know it's not right, but I love him and I want him to enjoy it. For me the intimacy is more important. I can always get myself off later if I have to.
    Beckylee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Talk to your husband about this then you can work it out together it will bring you and your husband closer... set the mood go some where nice take your time... you will get what you want sooner or later.. good luck babe xo loves
    ddog22 Posts: 24, Reputation: 6

Jul 9, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Alexis, what the heck are you doing at 16 responding to this question? I don't want to sound like a dad, but I would be mad at my daughter. Does your father know you are answering these types of questions. Just be 16 and don't involve yourself with things like this... Please I am begging you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasims and cold mouth [ 3 Answers ]

I was talking to the girls today and one of them asked me a strange question out of no where , she asked "does your mouth get cold when you orgasim " so basically I am wondering if this does happen , I myself have never felt the inside of my mouth cold while having an orgasm does this just happen...

Multiple orgasims [ 8 Answers ]

I want to give my girlfriend mutiple orgasims but do women need to rest a moment after having an orgasm? After she comes she normally encourages me to come.

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

Men who can't achieve orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 44 yr old mother of 1 and I need Help. My husband is 52 and our sex life has never been a problem till I got off birth control. My husband and I use condoms as a form of birth control.. Well for the past few months he is not able to achieve an orgasm unless other mouth, and hand tiring...

View more questions Search