Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whoster69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Need Name of Show for 1990's to Early 2000 TV Cartoon Sci Fi
    I'm trying to remember the name of a TV cartoon. All I can remember about it was that it was on in the late 1990's or early 2000 era and that it had a civil war going on between Earth and Mars. I think aliens attacked so the Earthlings and Martians joined forces. The guys from mars were blue and were genetically designed humans. Anyone have any ideas? It's been driving me crazy!

It's not Roughnecks, but it was kind of like that show.

Thanks!
    QuantrillRaider Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Could it be Butt Ugly Martians?

Jun 26, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantrillRaider
    Could it be Butt Ugly Martians?
    No. It was something different.
    neuekomiker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Hey, I don't know if you're even still around to check for an answer, Whoster, but I think the show you're asking about is Exo-Squad. More info here: 90s Cartoons! 90s Cartoons!

Mar 29, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neuekomiker View Post
    Hey, I don't know if you're even still around to check for an answer, Whoster, but I think the show you're asking about is Exo-Squad. More info here: 90s Cartoons! 90s Cartoons!
    Yeah, that is it. I found it a few months after I posted, but forgot to update.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1990's Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 16 Answers ]

I'm about to purchase a used Weldanpower 225. It was the model prior to the Lincoln Ranger 8 and is powered by a single cylinder 16 hp Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. Does anyone know anything about this particular model welder... the goods... the bads... etc. Should I buy it or shy away...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search