Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark_rose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 08:11 PM

1.I got one 2 months ago and it still hurts to take it out but you have to clean the inside so yeah maybe lyk 1 month.
    2.my sister got one donea day after me because she liked it and hers is silver mine is gold and there isn't much difference.
    3. maybe because its 2 days a couple of hours and it would probably scab up
    By the way if you clean using salt and water tea tree oil is much better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gauging a cartilage piercing [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I just pierced my cartilage myself, no pain at all right now.. no swelling.. basically everything went fine. My first question is.. 1.how long until I can take this out without it closing up too fast to put in another piercing 2.I have an 8 gauge bar (also used on my lob) that I was...

Cartilage piercing. Swimming? [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting my cartilage pierced. I hear it takes around 3-6 months to heal. If I got it pierced now would I be able to swim in Lake Shasta in August?

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

When will cartilage piercing pain go away? Can I eventually sleep on my side? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi I recently have had my cartilage pierced on my right ear only and it does not hurt at all right now and most of the time it doesn't hurt at all but it is sore when I touch it and it is too painful to spin the studs so I just leave them alone and try to clean them as much as I can with the...

Cartilage piercing and sports [ 3 Answers ]

I am in dance team and I want to get a cartilage piercing dance team starts in November if I got it know would it be fine by then to take it out and leave it out for about 20 minutes. If not what are my options the rules are not jewlery so I don't know what to do.

View more questions Search