Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    efnana3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Missing file
    Missing snmaster.idx file when opening AOL 9.0 what do I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 23, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Reinstall would be good for starters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing file msstdfmt.dll [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I've downloaded a piece of diagnostic software that will not run because it says that I am missing the file MSSTDFMT.DLL. The Microsoft web site tells me this stands for "Microsoft Standard Data Formating Object". I have located this .DLL at www.dll-files.com and believe it should be...

How to unistall a program with a missing file [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all,I have a problem with me PC,I am trying to uninstall a program and when I try from the Control Panel a window shows up telling me that I can't because there is a file missing in the program,what can I do? Thanks

CAB File Missing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Hoping someone can help me with my dilema for MS OFFICE 2003 Small Business Edition. When I try to open word etc, it goes to windows installer every time and then asks for the missing cab file SKU0CA.CAB I don't have access to the original pre-load that came with the computer...

Missing SKU112.CAB file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Windows Installer keeps popping up and says I am missing this file. I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Student & Teacher Edition (good for 3 computers in the home). That means, I cannot replace the missing file. However, I read that the CD doesn't have the...

View more questions Search