Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animedude09 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Romance Troubles
    Well I am about to be 16 and have never had a girlfriend before. I don't know if it is because I am abnormally skinny, with barely no muscle mass... which I am trying to work on... or if it is me? I mean I have no problem talking to girls or anything, it is just we end up becoming friends than in a relationship. Is there a way I can stop this from happening?
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Well really it depends on how you are around a girl. Now girls tell you all they want is a sweet and nice and funny and a cute guy. That a living bull crap. They want all to feel secure and love and to know that they can count on their guy they are with. If you show them that you're a nice guy and that you can protect them and they can count on you I am 100% positive that you will get you a girlfriend. In some cases a girl will date from guy to guy, but only to see their option and to test how great a guy is, but really you can get a girl that will love you if you show them that you can be Responsible, Nice, fun person, and give them a sense of security.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 23, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Hello.

Don't worry about not being Mr. Macho because the Ladies that go after Mr. Macho are going to be way to hard to keep happy in the long run.

You have what most guys your age dream about, Friendship from the Ladies. I know its hard on you right now but your going to find out in the next year or so the Girls will mature and start seeing how special you are not only as a friend but as more. The guys that have all the girls now will have more and more problems keeping girls once the girls start to mature and they see how the Macho guys are using them.

Take this time to learn about the Ladies. Learn what makes them happy and sad. What they want from a guy. Think of this friendship time as your way to become an expert on Ladies. Trust me the more you learn now the more Ladies you will have knocking on your door in years to come.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical romance [ 3 Answers ]

This book is about a very beautiful woman who was been pressurized by her father to get married, she arranged to marry a man who was in prison and was on death row or something and arranged for him to marry her so that she could show her father the marriage certificate and give him reasons like he...

Workplace Romance [ 13 Answers ]

This may be the wrong forum to post in, but I'll take a shot. I've found myself attracted to a co-worker. I have been thinking about exploring it, but we don't really come into contact much despite the fact we sit in the same general area. I think I've spoken three words to her six months. ...

Romance [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents. We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have...

View more questions Search