Ask
    borazi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Bonding and felonies
    Can a person be bonded if they have a felony
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Yes, it will make a difference as to what the felony was, how long ago it was, and what the job.

If they robbed a bank one year ago and they need to be bonded to be a teller in the bank, no way it is going to happen.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jun 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
    If you want a Florida Pistol Toting Bond, I don't think a felon would be eligible for that bond but if you lost your stock certificate in Ma Bell, then you can get that bond. As to a Notary Bond, it depends on the law in that State... in some states you must be a registered voter... in some states, felons can't vote... in other they can... if you want an Auto dealers license bond, some states require a bond, some don't, in those that do, make sure the license app, requirements allow a felon to sell cars... if it's a SC mobile home salesmens bond. Ck with the SC as I am not sure... point is... there are many types of bonds... too many to mention all in any one big big book or database. Can you tell us what why the felon needs a bond and what city, state, county, parish, town, or federal govt agency is requiring the bond if any... or are you asking about insurance such as a fidelity bond ?
    MsFoxy44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 04:30 PM

What does Felony Bonding Mean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubya Bush's felonies. [ 8 Answers ]

Dubya has ordered the wire tapping of millions of innocent Americans. This is against the law. To get a wire tapp, law enforcement of any kind must first show a judge their probable cause or reason for said wire tap. Bush, whom bears the ultimate responsibility, and everyone under him involved,...

Bonding? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon (six years post) be bonded for management in a international fast food chain?

Bank bonding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my wife was informed after being fired from a bank job. That she might not be bondable .how do we find this information.

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: I have heard that the government will bond a felon for six months free of Charge to an empolyer does anyone know about this subject

Bonding [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace a 60amp meter base with a 100amp meter base with an outside disconnect. The main service breaker box is already a 100 amp. The question is, if I ground the outside disconnect and run 4 wire to the main pannel should the main pannel stay bonded like it is now?

View more questions Search