Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dream_katcheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 04:39 PM
    I want to know the title of a mermaid movie that I saw like 7 years ago.
    Hey everybody I'm trying to find the title of a movie that I loved when I was younger I think I saw the movie like 7 years ago. Its about mermaids, a cartoon movie; its animated. I remember the final of the movie it was about a mermaid who was in love with someone but she had to kill her love to live again if she doesn't do that then se was going to became the wave's foam of the sea. Her two sisters try to convinced her to kill the man but she decided to let him be happy with his wife. If someone knows the title of this movie tell me because I'm trying to find it. I don't want the little mermaid or the "animated" that is about a mermaid who dies in the sea and the man she was in love with saw her. I only want to know the title or something else about this movie I just love it like the last unicorn. Thank you...
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jun 22, 2007, 10:14 PM
    This sounds a LOT like the original version of The Little Mermaid, not the Disney version. In the original version, the mermaid has to kill her true love in order to stay human, but she loves him too much to do that, so she throws herself into the ocean where she dies. She's then visited by some creatures or something and she's told she has to do something, but I honestly don't remember what they told her she had to do. I only know it's the original version of The Little Mermaid because I own this movie as well as the book with this storyline.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jun 22, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Actually I goofed that... she has to kill the prince in order to become a mermaid again, but she can't do it so she throws herself into the sea where she becomes a spirit. She must do good deeds for 300 years in order to gain her soul back and win the right to enter Heaven. Hope this helps!
    dream_katcheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:57 PM

Hi, thank you so much for the information. I finally find it. It's called "Rusaloshka" and it's russian...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Title, author of children's books from more than 20 years ago. [ 13 Answers ]

I had a really cool teacher in fourth grade - I think he was like 180 - or at least 80. He used to read us these books about a bunch of friendly animals living in the forest together, and they'd talk to each other and go on adventures. I loved them so much that one day I found a big bin of them at...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

Saw this movie years ago at my old babysitters house [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I dont know if anyone will know what i am talking about but I once saw this movie that had a little girl in it and also had these little creatures ( kind of like a care bear) that could heal things or make things nice by hugging them. And as all movies there was a witch for the villian who...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search