Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    something_new Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 02:15 PM
    DEntal work while pregnant ?//
    Can I get my dental work( filling and crown and root canal) done while pregnant? I am in early stage of pregnancy( just couple weeks). Is it o.k to get locan anesthesia while pregnant?
    McSaucy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Hi, there,

I had two root canals done in one week when I was 8 months pregnant. This was with local anesthesia, and everything was fine.

I would just be sure your dentist knows you're pregnant, and confirm with him that any procedure or medication he gives you is safe.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refused Dental Treatment While Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have a constant ache on the entire right side of my mouth, both upper and lower teeth and jaw. Occasionally the pain is so intense, it feels like lightning hitting my mouth (sorry, best description I can think of). I went to the dentist last week, but he refused to do anything besides just "take...

Dental work [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old single mother of two. I need a lot of dental work and I have no dental insurance and cannot afford to have this work done. Almost all of my teeth are broken down to the gum and they always hurt. I think what hurts most is that I cannot smile or laugh anymore. I hate talking face...

Dental Health [ 2 Answers ]

I seen in my kid , Extra two teeths grown back of moral teeths ? Why ?

What about Dental Assistants [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know how much the average Dental Assistant makes and how long does it take to get through school?

View more questions Search