Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 22, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Is this real?
    Data Entry Made Easy!

Also where can I go to find out which of these work at home online things are legit? It would be nice for making a bit of money on the side.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 22, 2007, 02:20 PM
    SCAM.
    You should NEVER have to pay any sort of "setup" fees for a legit job.
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 22, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    SCAM.
    You should NEVER have to pay any sort of "setup" fees for a legit job.
    I agree 100% :)

Anything that sounds too good to be true, normaly will be too good to be true !
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 22, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Thank you guys. Thought it was odd they want me to pay, but just wanted to be sure.
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 22, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    Thank you guys. Thought it was odd they want me to pay, but just wanted to be sure.
    Your welcome !
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 22, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Most of the data entry scams have to do with medical data entry. The catch is that you have to find the doctor offices that want your service they don't provide those name. So you have to call up every doctor office in the area and try and get there business. Most of these jobs however go to the friends of the doctor or they have their own staff do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this real? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello.. I never graduated from high school I got kicked out my last year and so on. I found this place online that says instead of a ged I can get a diploma online Is this legal and is this legit? http://www.careerlearningcourses.com

Is he real? [ 4 Answers ]

HE says he loves me... yet, he doesn't ever really express affection... and a friend of mine said that he looks like he has lost interest in me... what's really going on? I know he loves having sex, and he says he would be miserable without me, I answered the same thing... but, I don't love him......

Is she being real with me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

Xp not real [ 2 Answers ]

My computer tells me I don't have a authentic os what can I do? Bought the computer used with no disk.

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

View more questions Search