Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest u!
    Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo)

Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I think that's really cool... My parents married their first loves (each other) and are still together 33 years later.

I sometimes think, though, that I'm the only person in the world who doesn't miss or want to see their first love again. I seriously have no interest in him whatsoever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 03:21 PM
    I'll stick with what I have, Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She loves me she loves me not [ 21 Answers ]

I'm a 36 year old single male and I manage a successful company. We recently employed a young (23) administration assistant who started spending a lot of time with me due to work related issues. Initailly everything was fine and I felt no attration towards her but over time we became increasingly...

He doesn't know if he loves me [ 10 Answers ]

I guess I should let him go and give him time and wait till he comes bak but I don't know what to do... :(

He loves me but not all of me. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Here's my problem: he doesn't like a major part of my personality, in fact he hates it and I hate it too. Im quiet and not a real talkative person conversationalist. So it seems that we never really talk, never actually have conversations for a length of time. We text throughout...

Two loves [ 2 Answers ]

All right its long... Me and my friend, Jane, started living together when I was 13, because my mother was into drugs, and she had a crush on this guy, Jake who is four years old then me, so 17, I didn't like him at first but then I did and jane and jake were going out and I didn't want to ruin...

How to know my boyfriend really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

OK well here I go with my story I think it will be kind off long but I need you guys help so please read everything OK will I like my boyfriend since the first time I saw him I met him in school on September 5 2006 I liked him since then At the beginning of the year they put us together in...

View more questions Search