Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Jessy4- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Im a girl or boy
    Okaiie well here's the thing I have a best friend ,Stephaniee realliee pretty great she's a girly girl well that's what people thinkbut she sayd she's a tom boy in the middle kind of person and me well I'm totally not sure I wear eyeliner and grey eyeshadow and Mascara but I ussally wear swets or jogging suit like capress or shorts or baggy pants and my school has a gym unifoarm with these cute baggy silk long blue shorts I ussally wear them and black top or something but when I go beside steph or my other friend joseclyn who's saying wearing something girlie I fell out of place and fell like I'm poor cause I'm wearing baggy stuff not to baggy I love tight tops but baggy bottoms and I can't wear pink or yellow or orange or pokadots or strips I just cantbut when I try to wear girlie stuff I miss the fact of me wearing baggy things what's the matter with me?
    igotthafeva Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Nothing... you just sound like a sporty chick to me!
    arhouston Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 3, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Nothing is wrong w/u the only reason you should be worried is if you are attracted to girls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boy or girl? [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Barbara and I'm 14 weeks pregnant. My birthday is 3/22/1983. And my due date is 6/27/07. I want to know if I'm going to have a boy or girl.

Boy or girl [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 children 1 girl and 4 boys. First 2 was with another relationship which 1 was a girl,1 a boy my last 4 babies have been boys and I am 33 and pregnant with my 6th child will I ever have another girl

Boy or girl [ 9 Answers ]

I am 3 months pregnant, will I have a boy or a girl

Pregnant? Boy or Girl? [ 3 Answers ]

I found this forum & find it very interesting! SO I thought I would ask a question for all of you psychics & fortune tellers! My husband & I have been trying to conceive our second child & we have had to go on some fertility medicine. My birthdate is 8/11/78 & his is 10/12/79 - how long till we...

Boy or Girl? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! About two weeks ago I discovered I am pregnant! ;D I wonder if anyone can tell me whether it's a boy or a girl. Thanks!

View more questions Search