Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavpowell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Litte tiny bugs
    I found these little tiny almost mircoscopic bugs in every window seal, even in the upstairs windows. Raid seemed to have killed them but is anyone aware of what they are?
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Jun 22, 2007, 04:08 PM
    It's pretty hard to answer your question without further details. Can you post a photo of 'em? What part of the world do you live in? Do they fly? Do they hop? Have you recently bought flowers or plants that you've put in the area that you see them? Do they head for the sunny windows? Are they anywhere else in the house? Do your neighbors see them in their homes? Have you seen any outside?

As you can see... and because there are so many species of tiny bugs... we need to narrow the possibilities.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 09:50 PM
    In the 2 houses I've owned, they've been in both of them. (southern states) They're so small they come right through the screens. Just deal with them till they're gone. Do what you've been doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

Tiny itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

In January, I had 2 pin sized dots on my left forearm. They itched, looked like dry skin but didn't bother me much. When I used lotion, they would almost disappear. Last week, the dots came back. This time there were more, still only on left arm but from wrist to upper arm. They itch like...

Email prints out tiny [ 1 Answers ]

My email prints out tiny. How do I change the font size of email I have received and want to print out?

Tiny fridge, hot in back [ 4 Answers ]

I have just purchased a new 1.7 cubic feet Haier refrigerator. About an hour after plugging it in, I noticed that the back coils were quite hot. Is this normal for a fridge? Ive done some googling around, and it seems to be normal, but want to be sure.

View more questions Search