Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwakefield Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 10:13 AM
    What is the name of this show
    What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 22, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Try Zoobilee Zoo (1986) It's a kids show with people dressed as animals and there are a couple lions a pink cat a cockatoo and what seems to be a rat/ shrew/mole of some sort (I personally never watched the show) but I remember the name. Hope that helps!
    bwakefield Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Zoobilee zoo I found it.
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

Jun 22, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Aw, I watched that show!

"Zoobilee Zoo, Zoobilee Zoo, magic and wonder are waiting for you!"

Though, I'm pretty sure the pink girl was a kangaroo and not a cat. She was my favorite :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the name of that TV show [ 2 Answers ]

About a girl with a father from outer space, she had to talk to him via some type of crystal that opened up. She had the power to freeze time by touching her hands together. PLEASE HELP me!!

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

Just goes to show you. [ 8 Answers ]

A farmer's wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or...

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

Ed TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I regularly watch Tom Cavaugh's "Ed." There a number of "quotable quotes" in that show - like Ally McBeals's "McBealisms." Can anyone refer me to a website that has a list of them? Please! I especially like what he said about if something wasn't meant to be, you couldn't do anything about it,...

View more questions Search