Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almira16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot
    :confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Why didn't you ask more questions when you were there? You had the technician handy and probably a doctor. Degenerative changes could arthritis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual Top of Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am experiencing pain on the top of my left foot located just under my 2 smallest toes, maybe about an inch or so. I only experience the pain when walking barefoot and just for a few steps. After I've taken 5-6 steps the pain goes away. If I've been sitting a while and stand up to walk, the...

Sudden excruciating burn pain top of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I've had some tingling/numbing on top of my right foot over the past few days. Today suddenly I had painful pins/needles.. Then about 2 / 3 hours later, it turned to a intense burning pain lasting 1-3 minutes. I am at work, and seated. Have not had any injury to foot.. I do experience some...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Knot on top of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pea sized knot on the top of my left foot, opposite the arch side. DO you have any idea what this could be? It's a little sore, but not to the touch. Hard like a bone in texture.

Pain And Swelling In The Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My Girlfriend Woke Up The Other Day With Pain And Swelling In Her Left Foot At First We Just Thought She Had Possibly Sprained It Somehow But Just Now She Felt Like A Popping Sensation And Can't Put Any Pressure On It! Any Ideas? Cheers

View more questions Search