Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaffa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Cat keeps vomitting
    My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.
    misskobe Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Jun 22, 2007, 04:10 AM
    You should take her to another vet . That is what I would do . A few years ago I had a dog that had an annoying itch on his nose and the vet that I was loyal to kept telling me that it was the crevaces around her nose . She gave me expensive cream and I used it for a year , when we moved I changed vets . The new vet said that my dog had allergies and once he took the new meds no problem . So you never know. Coughing can be hairballs but vomiting is pretty serious . Get a new opinion .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Vomitting shar-pei puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my 5 month old Shar-pei wake up in the night to vimit which looks like bile?

Vomitting in cats [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated....

Vomitting/Diarreha in cats [ 1 Answers ]

:( My cat is almost 13. Always healthy and very well maintained. He is a fixed male and is not over weight. He was diagnosed with diabetes in September 2006. For the last 2 years we have had a terrible time with him vomitting 1-2 times/ week, yet 3-6 times a day on the days he does vomit! I have...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search