Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujeeary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:34 AM
    My marriage is on rock
    Hye I am sujeet 27 married with swap from last 4yrs .
    From last 5 months my wife is cheating me she is dating with one of my friend who is a playboy in his life had relation with more than 70 to 80 woman .
    My wife knows all this but still she involved in relationship with him.
    They think they I have no idea about this .
    I want to stop my married life here I want divorce and custody of my son 3yrs old
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2007, 12:55 AM
    If you have proof she is cheating. Take that proof and use it for the divorce.

Cheating is a reason for divorce and if you have solid proof of it. You want a divorce I would say it is time to approach your wife and confront her about it and see what she says.

Divorce is never easy, especially on a child. Who takes care of the child majority of the time? Who can support the child? These questions will be answered in court, if you go for child support, which would be different from the divorce proceedings.

Best of luck.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid rock [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that Kid Rock has a well known father, but I didn't catch the name. Does anyone know anything about this?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Dur a rock [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out what the UL test results for the state of Florida are on dur a rock. I also need specs on fireproofing and wall assembly.

Anybody Who Knows 80's Rock Please Help Me [ 2 Answers ]

hey! omg I have been busting my brains over this ONE song and I've tried looking EVERYWHERE over Google and I can't seem to find it, I know it's an old song. Probably from the 80s because that's what it sounds like, anyway I heard it in a shopping mall last year and then again in some random...

Punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

I'm burning a cd for Christmas but I can't seem to find songs that are punk rock. I need a list of songs that are punk/rock so I can download. If you know any please reply. Thanks. :)

View more questions Search