Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    action jackson Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2007, 11:01 PM
    1 year stand
    I'm not really sure what I am hoping to get out this by asking for advice where I'm sure that I will get the same logical responses from everyone here as I would from everyone I have already asked but here we go.

I asked a question here before in regards to a one night stand I had ("stupid, stupid me"). Long story short, we had it, met up with each other later on, stumbled, tripped and tumbled into love with each other. She was on and off with me and another guy the entire time and I wasn't exactly exclusive with her the entire time either. Every time she said she was going back to him (twice) I went and did something with someone else out of spite and anger. Now the situation is this: She lives in the states. I believe it when she says she loves me and its probably the first time in my life that I really want to be with someone this bad. I was going to move down there twice but she stopped me both times now. Once to get back together with her ex who she broke up with once she found that he was in fact cheating on her and the second time because she doesn't want him to kill me if I move there. Now, I took a trip recently down there and we were both really excited to see each other and we had things planned for the two of us. Then when I got there she realized that she was going to be sad again when I left so I was kept at an arms length away the entire time. Not even a kiss until the last 5 minutes before I left then she opened up. I asked her what she wanted from me but she told me she didn't know what to do about anything and it was left at that. Now it's been 3 weeks and all I wanted to do was talk to her about anything and she has yet to respond to any texts I sent her or any messages I left her. Except for once saying "we miss you guys already!" ( I went there with a friend).
    My question is obvious now: I am head over heels in love with her but I don't know what to do about this. What should I do? Please don't just say move on because I've heard it so many times before and anyone who was ever/is in love can't just "move on". Im not some high school kid with a crush either I'm 22 and have been in a few relationships so its not like this is a puppy love thing (shes 20 with the same background as me). Thanks in advance to any help!
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jun 22, 2007, 01:47 PM
    :o Look sweety I've been in your shoes to mines lasted for almost five years up intil I told him that I might be pregnant he claimed that he wasn't the father even though that had been then only dude that I had been messin with I know that it isn't also easy to move on don't get me wrong I still have feelings for him but I know that it will never be there but I do know that god has some-one special for me in life some one who wants me and me not wanting them what I can tell you is wait awhile don't come in contact with her just wait tell yourself that she is going to call you before you ever call her GOD HAS SOME ONE GOOD FOR YOU... Dont sit up and worry about her cause the whole time you and her was talking she was talking to you and some other guy!! THAT TELLS YOU RIGHT THERE THAT SHE Didn't WANT YOU BUT Don't LET IT GET TO YOU CAUSE YOU WILL FIND SOME ONE ELSE:o
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 04:47 PM
    You can love someone all you want, but if they don't return it, then your spinning your wheels. Nothing comes from a one way love, but misery and pain and all kinds of doubt. This is not healthy. A healthy relaionship requires two people who feel the same way and work hard to be together. Obviously, she likes where she is at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

What does this stand for? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it 1 count/merged count of : 2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4 What's the numbers for?

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

X-Men The Last Stand [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the song that is playing on the commercial while the newest X-Men Game is being advertised. Thanks, Josh

View more questions Search