Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arun_logic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
    How to write Career Aspiration?
    How to write a effective career aspiration?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
    If you are asking about something like a career objective that you might put towards the beginning of a resume, or within another document, it might look something like the following samples from Argus Technical Services-Resume-Sample Career Objective Statements

You also might like to check out the sites on the following link:

resume career objective - Google Search

Sample Career Objective Statements for Selected Positions

Accountant: Seeking an accounting position in an aggressive organization. Long-term plans are to advance into a major management responsibility within the financial function of the firm.

Biological Technician: Seeking an entry-level position in biochemical laboratory, assisting biochemists in the chemical analysis of blood and other bodily fluids. Interested in working on environmental protection and control of air and water pollution.

Computer Operator: A position in computer operations with room for advancement.

Electronics Technician: Seeking a position in a medium-sized manufacturing company, testing, adjusting, and repairing electronic equipment.
    Engineer: To obtain a position as an engineer in the field of structural engineering, stress analysis, or civil engineering.

Fitness Instructor: A challenging position in fitness instructional where motivational skills, exceptional personal skills, and energy will have application.

General Objective: To attain a position in the ___________ field where my experience and enthusiasm
    Will have application.

Interior Designer: Want to join the design staff of a large furniture store, home furnishings section of a large department store, or interior design firm.

Management: Management responsibility with an organization where demonstrated skills in sales, marketing, and administration can be translated into improvement growth and profitability.

Marketing Assistant: A position as an assistant in product marketing, development, or general research.

Marketing Research: To apply marketing and problem-solving skills in an analyst position for career growth

Office Manager: A challenging position as an office manager that will give me an opportunity to use my established secretarial skills.

Personnel Assistant: A position as personnel assistant in human resources department of public service organization that would permit me an opportunity to utilize my knowledge of wage administration, grievance procedures, benefit programs publications, safety, labor relations, and employment.

Sales Reprentative: To contribute exceptional sales ability and communications skills to a challenging Sales Representative position.

Secretary: A position as executive secretary for a large sales organization.
    Supervisor: A technical or supervisory position in which skills in quality control, management, and manufacturing would be an asset.

Teacher: To attain a challenging position in Education, providing hands-on experience with (infants/adolescents).
    These are merely sample statements of objective statements. Your objective should reflect you. Try to make it comprehensive enough to be applicable to a number of employers, yet not so general that it is meaningless.

If you are not using a one, or two-word description, fill in the blanks in the following statement:

A_____________position where skills in _____________ would be an asset in an organization valuing ________________.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:33 AM
    If this is for a resume, leave it off. It is outdated and old fashioned thing to place on your resume. It is assumed that your objective is to in fact get the job you are applying for If your objective does not match the job the HR person will presume you are not really interested in the job and just applied for the heck of it (at least that's how it seems when you are reading the resumes!)

Instead focus on writing a great cover letter, too many people forget how important those are.
    colleen27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 03:52 AM
    [QUOTE=arun_logic;472774]How to write a effective career aspiration?statement
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Hi, colleen27!

This is an old and now archived thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you want to post a new question, then it would be best for you to be starting a new thread with your question so that it will be recognized as being your own.

Thanks!
    seja prudence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 05:45 AM
    I am a self motivated preson who is looking for something challanging,exciting and rewarding this is the main reason I aspire to become a chartered accountant.This job will offer me opportunities to grow and establish myself in this ever changing business environment.I am well discplined,dedicated and responsible person.I value integrity,respect and fairness.I am a hard working person and would love to travel the world to expand my horizon and to see who other people do business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poet: Aspiration Not Occupation [ 2 Answers ]

ASPIRATION AND OCCUPATION “Poet” names an aspiration not an occupation... Once a poem is resolved, I lose the sense of having written it. I can remember circumstances, but not sensations, not what it felt like to be writing. This amnesia is almost immediate and most complete when poems are...

Long term career aspiration ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a J2EE developer working as a software engineer with a work experience of 6 months. I am asked to write my "Long term career aspiration". Here long term means 3 yrs. Please suggest me what can I write. Also please give me some sample exmples. Thanks.

How to write-off liability [ 1 Answers ]

Let say the company own director $1,000, the entry has been made as:- Dr.Travelling Cr. Director But now the director says that he will not trace the money and ask the accountant To write it off Please let me know how to made the entries ( do not transfer $1,000 to Capital account, just...

How to write a agenda? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone :) . My name is Jakub and I'm study warehousing. I need a sample of meeting agenda. Please I need a sample. Thanks ;)

Write protection [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of transferring software from one hard drive to another. Copying i.e. dragging the icon from one menue to anotheris no problem.Erasing the software from the copied-off hard drive becomes a problem. There are files that are file protected and don't want to be erased. A arning...

View more questions Search