Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasperspad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Need pool setup instructions
    Trying to find setup instructions for a 24' round above ground pool. Need to know how far apart to put the side rails.
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2007, 07:18 AM
    You need to find the specific make of pool you have and get the instructions off their website. To shortcut, measure the perimeter of your circle in inches and divide by the total number of upright sections in your kit.

It is also helpful if you have fully cleared and leveled your 24 foot area and market the circle on the ground with spray paint.

Good luck

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Above Ground Pool Setup [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to set up a new 24' Above Ground Pool and could use a little Advice. I am going to be using foam board instead of sand, will I still need to dig up all existing grass or can it just be killed out. The only reason I would like not to disturb the ground very much is that it is very level...

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

Understanding Instructions [ 3 Answers ]

The Instructions "As you think about writing a research paper, you may wonder how this assignment differs from other kinds of papers you have written. The fundamental difference has to do with the major content of each. Research papers do not grow out of personal experiences and opinions to the...

Can someone explain these instructions? [ 3 Answers ]

Express the numbers listed to three significant figures, writing the numbers in the first column in normal notation and the numbers in the second column in powers of 10(scientific notation) Express in Three significant figures 0.524 15.08 1444 0.0254 83,909

View more questions Search