Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spldbrt89l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Vaginal infection
    I am really worried, I've noticed a lump on the side of my vagina. It hurts a lot when I touch it, do u know what it is and how to treat it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
    To get an accurate diagnosis you need to be seen by a doctor. It could be a number of things such as an STD (if you are sexually active) or something as minor as an ingrown hair, but only your doctor can give you a proper diagnosis and treatment.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Do you shave down there? If so, it could be a bad ingrown hair. It could also be a boil. Does it feel like a pimple? Or really hard?
    spldbrt89l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Its soft, but when u press it; it's hard, and no I am not sexually active
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 02:51 PM
    It sounds to me like it might be a boil. Here is some info on how you can treat it : How to Care for a Boil | eHow.com. You might as well start somewhere. If this doesn't help, I would see a doctor :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Vaginal Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I have sex with my partner I have itching at the opening of my vagina, I am going through menapause. It this due to not enough lubrication or is it that I might have some kind of infection?

Vaginal Bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cluster of bumps on my vaginal. They're tender, but there isn't any discharge from it and around the time I discovered it, me an my boyfriend had sex. I started a little dry at first. It was unprotected. So could that be from me being dry as he went in and then his, I guess,...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have bumps in my vaginal area? What does that mean?

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

View more questions Search