Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2007, 12:27 PM
    What's wrong with me,why didn't I miss her
    Broke up with on/off girlfriend of 3 years about 2 weeks ago and I loved her but I was only sad about losing her for the first 2 days then I was completely over her didn't think about her in that way since.We are now great friends and realised that there's more fun to be had just as friends but I still don't get why I didn't miss her.Its happened before with my previous ex girlfriend both which ended it but yea I didn't miss her at all either.Wahst wrong with me am I cruel and heartless or just lucky?Im confused about it and Id hate to just be heartless.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 12:38 PM
    First of all, everybody gets over relationships and deals with it differently. Maybe you have not found true true love yet? Who really knows. Instead of thinking there is something wrong with you why not take it as a blessing that you feel that way. Most people would give a chanch to feel that way and not let it effect them in such a negative way.

Joe
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 12:52 PM
    You lucky guy!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Well many times the ones that can't get over it right away are the ones that didn't see it coming. You knew this was coming and you were able to prepare for it in advance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me [ 14 Answers ]

what's wrong with me I have serious issues I have read peoples mind(not very often) I can understand what my dog and other animals want I know how most people interpret it but when it happens to me its more like a sense and mine are really random and are correct if can be proven (my dad is really...

What's wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

My problem is that when I'm hard I'm about 7inches so that's kind of normal. But its when I'm not, that I have a problem. It shrinks down to about 2-3inches. I get a complex from this, my wife doesn't think it's a problem, but to me it is. What can I do?

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having emotional problems for the past 3 years, I was a several points suicidal, luckely I have overcome that part. I was in a relationship that was my first, I jusmped in too quick. I'm 20 years old and am currently 8 months pregnant with his child, after several months of emotional...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 26 Answers ]

The Past Two Years Have Been A Major Rollercoaster For Me... Between Bad Relationships An Family Problems All Of It Has Really Affected Me Emotionally And Is Really Starting To Take Its Toll On My Life... ive Lost All My Friends Because Of My Bad Traits An Insane Ways Of Self Harm. Which Is How I...

What's wrong w/me? [ 2 Answers ]

?? I'm not sure what section this belongs in so I'll put it in w/relationships... OK I'm a 20yr old female and I like men I love men, I have been having sex for 8yrs and I have only had sex with men. Yet, I'm secretly attracted to females. As a young teen(maybe even before I was a teen) I remember...

View more questions Search