Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EERFAN Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Can't remember Titles!
    I can remember this movie about a boy who lives on a farm with his grandpa. The grandpa dies and he either stays on the farm by himself or he lives in the woods. I can't really remember. Might have been on Disney. Not sure. Any Ideas?

I can also remember a show on HBO that was way before Harry Potter about a girls' witch academy? If anything rings a bell let me know??

Finally there is a movie in which this old western town, but I don't think it was in the time of the old west, about an alien that came and lived around the town, something about some crystals, and it died at the end. I think this movie was on showtime, not 100% but it wasn't disney or anything.

Thanks for the help!!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jun 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    The second one is probably The Worst Witch with Fairuza Balk
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Your third movie is "The Aurora Encounter" from 1986, in which a little alien lands in a small Texas town in the late 1800s and dies at the end. A plot summary notes: "A friendly little spaceman lands with a magic crystal in circa-1900 Aurora, Texas."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Titles [ 1 Answers ]

In the General Journal when it's a Memorandom account and the transaction goes like this Bought supplies on account from Hinsdale company for $533.00 what are my account titles?.

Car Titles [ 3 Answers ]

My dad co-signed for me to get a car, and I need to get my name off the title, is that at all possible, and if so, who do I need to go to have this done, Motor Vehicles or the dealership where we bought the car from?

View more questions Search