Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Middle school
    What are some exsperaines that you had and don't want eny body else to go through in middle school tell me how to avoid them and I want to find a new best friend how do I do that!!
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 09:06 PM
    you may not b able to find a best friend right away because I know I went into middle skool thinking that but it isn't true and as far as what u should expect in middle skool... in the beginning it's the same as elementary but as time goes on people,girls especially!! are going to think their all grown up and try to be all big and badd. Middle skool is like a transition between being a little kid to being a teenager.but don't worry time will teach u all u need to know.. u just got to learn 4rm certain things and they help u grow but honestly it isn't that big deal! U will bee OK! Trust me! If I made it through middle skool then u can too! =]
    funky28 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 10:36 AM

What you don't want to do in miidle school, is get on the teacher's bad side. There's detention to watch out for at most middle schools. Get into a lot of clubs and other activities that you like, if you have an open schedule.
    funky28 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 10:38 AM

Oh, and if someone named ''KitKat'' tells you that your not suppost to use chat or text language, you can ignore her. She's like the ''text police''. But what she says is only an opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Middle School [ 21 Answers ]

I am sarting middle school in August. And I don't know what to do about it. I am not prepared for middle school yet. What should I do?

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle School Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin Sebastian,is too upset about middle school. I keep telling him that everything will be okay,but he says that he's not ready,yet. What can I do to help?

View more questions Search