Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McSaucy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Children's book title?
    Hi,

I'm looking for a book that I read in kindergarten (1976). It was about a little girl who had a doll, a teddy bear and a stuffed dog that her mother threw away. The toys came to life and tried to find their way home. In the meantime, the little girl became so upset that her toys were gone that she became ill. Her father went on a hunt for the toys, and eventually found them and brought them home.
    Does anyone know what book this is? I absolutely loved it, and have been wracking my brain for years, trying to remember the title. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Jun 21, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I think you are talking about the velvetine Rabbit
    McSaucy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylab
    I think you are talking about the velvetine Rabbit

Nope, that's not it. Thanks for trying to help me, though! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Book Title from late 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember reading a book in the late 70's that I'd really like to read to my son. It was about a boy who finds a dog but his parents won't allow him to keep it. He finds an abandoned car in the woods near his house and keeps the dog there, visiting him everyday and taking care of him. Does...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search