Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoPink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 04:59 AM
    90's Kids show
    I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was!

The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages!

Help!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Is it Fred Penner??
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Do u have anymore details then that? The male charicter is a cartoon or a host of a cartoon show. It came on in the 90's?
    assiram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 03:41 PM
    HEY! Is that "Noddy"? I used to love that show!:)
    kaylatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Ooh bobbys world!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube...

80's or 90's kids show with dancing records [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show that I believe was at some lady's cottage on the water.. there were puppets that were made to look like two kids, there were these people dressed as records and would dance, the lady would do crafts, I believe she was a grandma?

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search