Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    economovers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
    pool liner choice
    I have a doughboy above ground pool, supposed to be 16 x 24, 4 ft wall, but it measures only 15 x 22. Got it used. Need a liner, want to dig down to 5 ft, has 4 ft wall, Best liner to buy, 16 x 24 60 inch or 18 x 24 48/52 inches? Concerned about overlap inside of pool, could this be a problem and which size would work better?
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 23, 2007, 03:00 PM
    With an overlap liner you can get away with a liner that is too tall as you can easily overlap as much or as little as needed. In terms of the radius, if you have a 15 diameter pool, you must order a 15 foot diameter liner. If your liner is less than 15 in diameter the walls will buckle and pull in as the water fills. If the liner is larger than 15 foot in diameter you will have serious issues with folds, wrinkles and buckles, far more than what would be classified as cosmetic.

I hope this information is helpful.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground pool liner [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. My 1 year old pool has a vinyl liner. I just noticed that it has a ripple in the liner that goes from one end of the pool to the other. (12'x24' pool) I got in and tried to flatten it out but it just keeps coming back up. Is that a leak? Thanks. sv.

Water behind the pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My pool company just opened my pool this week. There is a section of the liner that has water behind it. I was told that since there has been a lot of rain this year I need to add more dirt and mulch in some areas so that water can't get into the liner. They said that the water behind the...

Leak in above pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a leak in my above pool liner

Pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find an Expandable Beaded pool liner?

View more questions Search