Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Janitrol HPT 16-80
    From a PM:

Quote Originally Posted by flippermax78
    What is the wiring scheme on a Janitrol HPT 16-80?
    I can't help, and I am not sure others here can. You may have to do a net search yourself.

I once answered many HVAC and electrical questions, but have backed off now we have other people that know more than I do. Unfortunately there are still those that know less than me answering questions too.

It is against site policy to ask and answer questions by PM. Best post the question to the public forum and not act on the first answer until others have had a chance to comment on it.

It would be rather hypocritical of me to have answered the PM since I expected it to be a response for the moderator I complained to about somebody else wanting to hide her answer in a PM.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitrol blower relay problem [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol GMP075-3 furnace and the blower will constantly run unless I turn the power off to the furnace. I believe the problem is from the blower relay because the a/c turns on and shuts off when commanded. I looked at the circuit board in the furnace and I could not tell where the...

Goodman janitrol code 4 [ 7 Answers ]

Our Motor in or heat pump burnt out just the motor no other damage to boards or anything else installed a new motor and am getting code 4. Blower will not turn on in less than a minute. Have not let it run longer as Im afraid it will get to hot and melt wires. The fan turns on gas ignites burners...

Goodman/Janitrol troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Janitrol/Goodman furnace - The furnace is cycling on and off, all the way up until the blower should go on and then it cycles down and after a couple of minutes it begins to recycle. Sometimes the gas stays lit for 5 seconds and other times for a minute then when the blower turns on, the gas...

Janitrol hpt 1860 to honeywell rth230b [ 2 Answers ]

Again, I checked the make and models of my thermostats to ensure I don't goof nothing Up. My janitrol hp 1860 wires: yellow to y, green to g, red to r. blue to o, White to e and jumpered to w2 and brown to c. The Honeywell RTH230B has Only 5 contacts, Rh, Rc, W,Y and G. I guess just for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.