Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 04:52 AM
    Searching for a movie
    A movie (80s) with a young boy on a HAM radio in the upper northwest (or even Alaska) who is helping solve a crime.. . great, great movie.. . want to find it again.. . help, please.. .
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Sanjean, do you know who any of the characters were?? I have a family member that works at Hollywood Video and could have him look it up for you. Keep me posted.

Classygrl
    ZRoHeRo Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 06:13 AM
    Frequency
    Sounds a bit like FREQUENCY to me. With Dennis Quaid.
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 06:16 AM
    Hmm, Frequency was released in 2000. He said the movie was from the 80's.
    sanjean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Searching For Movie
    It's not Frequency; and this movie is all time in real time (not decades earlier as in Frequency); a boy with the HAM radio is assisting a person who has witnessed a crime.. .
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 31, 2013, 01:31 PM
    High Frequency (1988)
    Aka Qualcuno in ascolto (original title)
    Starring Vincent Spano
    IMDb synopsis:
    A boy who operates a ham radio and a man who works at a satellite relay station witness the same murder thousands of miles apart and have to figure out how to warn the next potential victim.

High Frequency (1988) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

I've been searching for something... can you tell me where to find it? [ 2 Answers ]

:( :( I've been looking for an icon buddy... and I want to know where I should go to get one. Because I'm kind of bored so... well... I want one... anyway, Thanks for helping...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

Searching for answers [ 2 Answers ]

My step daughter suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder. She is 19 now and has had counseling in the past. After 5 years away from the world ( her mother took her out of school and basically isolated her until her mother left the picture) she went back to school and made many positive steps. However...

View more questions Search