Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooka20706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:41 PM
    If your older sister dies are you now the older sister
    The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 08:07 PM
    No. It does make you the oldest living sister or brother however. You will always have an oldest sister or an oldesst brother. Some families may not recognize it like that but mine did. My Aunt Elizabeth was the first born and the first to die but she remained the oldest sister.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

I want to move in with my older sister! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Megg. I am 16 and I am staying with my oldest sister. My mom and her girlfriend just broke up so we had to move. She can not afford a house on her own plus 3 kids. So her and my two younger brothers are staying with her friends. I am staying with my oldest sister about 3 towns over....

Sister [ 5 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search