Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punchclock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 04:37 PM
    High pressure at sink, low pressure at shower
    Hello,

My sink in the bathroom has good solid water pressure. Next in the circuit is the toilet, which also has good pressure at the angle valve. The shower, however has terrible pressure. I have removed the head, and the pressure out of the shower neck is no better. Shower neck exits the wall about 6.5 feet above grade. All of the plumbing on this circuit is 1/2" copper. Is there an adjustment I can make on the valves in the shower to increase pressure? They appear to be 1/4" turn valves (thats as far as they go!).

Thanks,
    basswood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by punchclock
    Hello,

My sink in the bathroom has good solid water pressure. Next in the circuit is the toilet, which also has good pressure at the angle valve. The shower, however has terrible pressure. I have removed the head, and the pressure out of the shower neck is no better. Shower neck exits the wall about 6.5 feet above grade. All of the plumbing on this circuit is 1/2" copper. Is there an adjustment I can make on the valves in the shower to increase pressure? They appear to be 1/4" turn valves (thats as far as they go!).

Thanks,
    What is the make and model of your shower faucet? Also, is it single handle or 2 handle?
    towan3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I have good pressure in my bathroom sink and toilet but hardly no pressure in my shower what can I do to get my pressure in my shower up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen faucet water pressure low then high [ 4 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet hot and cold has low water pressure when turn on but run normal with high pressure after ran water a few minutes, nothing but water came out. It happened same situation every time when turn on the faucet. Other faucets inside the house are OK, only the one...

Low water pressure at kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: recently took kitchen sink out to replace coutertop, the water pressure has been low in kitchen sink ever since. Have checked for foreign objects in line. Dishwasher seems to be working fine.

Low water pressure in sink sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

Water comes out of my single lever kitchen faucet, but when I press the sprayer handle only a small, weak spray comes out... from other readings I believe I have a diverter problem... I have a kohler k-10412 faucet... I need help to clean out the diverter

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

Laundry sink faucet has low pressure [ 2 Answers ]

If someone can help me, it would be great. My laundry room sink water pressure is very low. It wasn't like that originally. I checked to see if the aerator was clogged but actually there was none. The water pressure used to be very strong. One day it just became very low. No other water...

View more questions Search