Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbil Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Email downloads into deleted file
    Some email messages download directly into deleted file, bypasing the inbox.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 03:58 PM
    What kind of emails are they? Is it something you would normally get in your inbox?

Jun 20, 2007, 04:07 PM
    They are normal emails no different from those that come into my inbox
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Is this problem in Outlook?

Jun 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
    It is IE. Most emails come normally into the inbox. Mail from one friend seems to only go into the deleted file. A few messages from people in a discussion group also go there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring email to another file [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a dell my first one anyway how do I transfer my email photos and message to another file and also how many email can the web email store thank you: :eek:

Threatening to be sued even though equifax has deleted from my file [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to make a long story short is it possible for an "attorney's office"/collecting a debt to continue to purse suing me if I called Equifax to investigate the accounts and they have come back as "fraud" and have been deleted from my credit file? This office claims that Equifax is a separate entity...

Recover a deleted file in error [ 2 Answers ]

Problem is I need to recover this file for downloading files the problem is as follows (C:\Windows\System32\Msfeeds.dll) can u help me with this problem,Thank you

How can I know who deleted my email? [ 26 Answers ]

HI.. I have a HOTMAIL's account and I don't know why I lost all the information (emails and contacts) :mad: I think that someone've got accessed to my account from other computer and deleted all the information. :eek: How can I know who deleted my info? Is there is a service where I...

Retrieving file deleted from recycle bin. [ 18 Answers ]

I have accidentally deleted an important file from the recycle bin, and I have done a system restore , is there anyway that I can retrieve the file??

View more questions Search