Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saranna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Fashion designing / marketing
    I am currently an SYBA student (mumbai) and I want to do fashion designing diploma and PG in fashion marketing. I need info on where can I find a good class to help me for the entrance exams and counsel me as to how I can go about it?:confused:
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
    I honestly know nothing about your question, I am an education major, but I wanted to write something so that your question is sent back to the top! Good luck!
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Jul 9, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Are you planning on staying where you are, or moving to the United States? I work for a fashion school and they don't really have an entrance exam. The big fashion schools in New York and California require portfolios and interviews, but we know that not everyone has those things right out of high school and never had the means to get them, so we don't require that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Designing a WAN for Frame Relay [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am one of several individuals working on various parts of designing a WAN/LAN network with a total of 1,000 users, 120 of those are to be Mac machines and the rest PC's. We will be using Visio for our visual representation and I am having questions about how to have it best...

Designing and Coding Webpages.. . [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering, what do I need to know to create professional websites, other than HTML and JavaScript?

Designing website [ 4 Answers ]

What is first step for designing a website?

Tattoo designing software [ 3 Answers ]

I saw some tattoo designs in tattoo johny.com which software the tattoo designs are created

View more questions Search