Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyalice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Methods in archeological lab.
    Can you recommend books for that explain methods to use in field labs. In this field
    cthall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lyalice
    Can you recomend books for that explain methods to use in field labs. in this field
    There are several, but it depends on what topic you're talking about. For example, are you interested in methods for historic artifacts, chipped stone tools, prehistoric ceramics, animal bones, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Methods [ 2 Answers ]

The Ritz Manor is a popular seaside resort. A double room costs $220 for one night. In order to reserve a room, guests must pay one night¿s stay in advance. On each floor of the hotel, Vendalite Company operates vending machines with energy bars, juices, and other snacks for guests. Vendalite...

Depreciation Methods [ 1 Answers ]

A company purchases a freezer which costs 135,650.00. Should the machine be depreciated under the MARCS at 10 years life and would I depreciate under the 150% or the straight-line? I am having some difficulty understanding what the best method of depreciation would be and why. Is the Straight-Line...

Methods [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please help me to find the following: drawing tests and those ones on determination of the meaning of life and death to conduct the research into psychology of gender in family man and woman, as well as self-appraisal measures (Budassi?), semantic differences method (Individual...

View more questions Search