Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SLEEPY OWL Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 02:16 PM
    Dear Diet Friend..
    Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well..
    Here Is The Deal..
    1- We Consult A Dietition .
    2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email.
    3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support.

If You Are Ready..
    Post A Replay With Your Email Or Send A Privet Message.. So We Can Start Together.. for Further Contact By Messenger Msn Or By Emails.
    We Can Become A Group .

Think About It . :)
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 05:34 AM
    Hello Sleepy Owl

Have a look at my site under www.goalsetting1.com. You can find there several people tracking their online diet goal. You can make friends and support each other.

Please let me know if this site could help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search