Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 10:43 AM
    LLC to S-Corp
    How do I file an exemption for my LLC prior to becoming an S-Corp?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 12:59 AM
    I know what LLC means, but please explain what S-corp is.

Also, it would help to have a little more information about what type of businesses this concerns.

I am not a tax expert. But, by my posting a response to your question, it is more likely to get noticed now because it will be more towards the top of the list of questions that need to be answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between W2 and Corp-to-Corp [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the difference between compesation in W2 and Corp-to-corp when working as a consultant for a company. For eg: if my comp rate is 40$/hr W2 for 1st case and 40$/hr corp to corp for second, in which case am I supposed to take care Of my taxes? :confused:

LLC to S Corp [ 1 Answers ]

How to change an LLC to an S Corp

Switching from LLC to S-Corp [ 1 Answers ]

We've been an LLC for just a couple of months and have decided to become an S-Corp. We're in NY. We've got start-up costs invested and don't want to take a loss on our personal return when we dissolve the LLC - we'd rather get this money back. Can we transfer the assets and liabilities to the new...

Moving From One Corp to Another [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who owns a corporation. The corporation may have a civil suit filed against it for an issue arising from wrong doing on the part of a former employee. The shareholders are wanting to form a new corporation to protect the business assets. Does this give them protection if the old...

View more questions Search