Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    putznme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 09:08 AM
    90's educational children's TV Show?
    I remember this show that was on during the day... I want to say about 1993-1994 area. It was NOT a cartoon. The main character was a young man, about 10-12 years old I think that had these "magic gloves". When he put them on and got onto a old motercycle (something like that) he was transported to this other land. Later on in the show, his kid sister started coming with him. The show was about words, and launguage arts; a educational show. The boy had to find out these puzzles/quizes set out by this evil lord that wore all black and rode motercycle. He had to do this by the end of the day that he was there or all was lost. My teacher used to sometimes show it to us in class for class in Language. It was for the 3rd graders level. Can anyone help me? I'd really like to buy it if they have it anywhere or at least see it on YouTube. Thanks!

Amanda
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Granfather's Magic puppets?
    Lobolover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Can you ask your teacher ?
    StorylordsFTW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
    This one has been killing me for a long long time. It's "Storylords"! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storylords

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Educational show about a librarian [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this show many times in kindergarten so it would have been either 1993 or 1994. It was about a young librarian who was captured in the woods by, I think, a witch or just an evil woman. And the librarian would have to read stories for the witch and if she read one good enough...

Children's TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a kids show late 80s and early 90s it had a girl with pink hair and she would sing that song do your ears hang low... I have not been able to think of the name it is really bugging me does anyone know what I am taking about

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

80's educational kids show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This...

View more questions Search