Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmsenger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Re-Occurring Spider Bites
    I was bitten in the left foot by a spider 15 years ago. I watched the poison work it's way up my leg to the knee. And my leg was numb for 3 hours. Later I noticed that it had killed
    A small ring of pigmentation around the bite. Anyway, I have been bitten at least 4 times
    A year since the first bite, and always in my left foot, never any where else, no higher than the ankle. My question is, do spiders leave some kind of trace that attracts other spiders?
    Balloons33 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jun 20, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Interesting... I wish I could help, but I will be tuning in!
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jun 28, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Are you assuming that you're being bitten again because of localized swelling? Are you actually seeing something bite you each time?

Chances are that the original bite just never fully resolved and you're just having a recurrent localized allergic reaction. If it is causing you concern, see a dermatologist, who will likely perform a biopsy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what kind of spider this is? Location is Brazil, Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte They told me this kind of spider lives in cold places in the back of the house. Many thanks

What kind of spider is this [ 4 Answers ]

I found this spider in my room, I live in Minnesota, and this spider is about half an inch in length, has slightly furry legs, and very hard exoskeleton. It's also not brown, its black, and those lines are white.

What kind of spider [ 1 Answers ]

We found a huge spider with a white sack attached to it. When we killed it, goo squished out. Do you know what kind of spider this is and is it poisonous? Also, was the spider going to have babies? Is that what the white thing was?

What Spider was that? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this unusual spider in the bathroom this morning but I can't find a picture of it anywhere on the internet It was very dark brown almost black, with a front leg and small stripe at the front which was light brown/copper coloured. It was about 1-2cm big. I couldn't see it that clearly as I...

Need help ID'ing a spider! [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I hope someone can help me ID a spider I saw yesterday. I will do the best I can w/the description. In Southern California, North of LA... close to the ocean. The web was "normal" looking, your average spider web, like the one in "Charlotte's Web". No sticky residue or anything out of the...

View more questions Search