Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wvumountee Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 05:47 AM
    Star Wars
    Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.
    wvumountee Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Nobody can tell me anything interesting about that?
    countducky Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2005, 05:44 AM
    He indeed is making another movie
    He has confirmed the making of episode 7 8 and 9 as well as a TV show version of the movies which will show on telly in 2007 fall

The movies will not be out until earliest of 2008 or 2009, as he has to decide what to base it on, although he has a possible idea of having it based on lukes turn to the dark side and the epic drama of mara jade skywalker, jacen and jania solo, and han and leia
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2005, 08:17 AM
    countducky I was curious about where you got your info ,I was told that Lucas wasn't going to do any more STAR WARS because he said he'd be too old when he finished them

Jul 23, 2005, 10:56 PM
    Well... for starters... a main insider at skywalker ranch confirmed 7, 8 and 9(I have the shots on my phone and can upload them)

And it has been confirmed on many websites
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 24, 2005, 07:21 PM
    Wow if u could upload those pictures that would be really cool... I'd like to see them please. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just curious to see the pics.

Jul 25, 2005, 12:43 AM
    No problems buddy

As soon as I upload them, I'll host them to image shack and link them here
    May I warn you, I picture shot them out of the daily star newpaper, so you may get a glimps of half a boob :) :D
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2005, 10:32 PM
    I've done some searching, have not found any confirmation on any new movies.

Jul 31, 2005, 03:14 PM
    I'm uploadin them tomorrow
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2005, 03:18 PM
    Where are the pics?

Aug 4, 2005, 03:09 AM
    I'll upload them later... I'm in middle of coursework and am busy

I'll upload them a.s.a.p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars Electronic Battle Game [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!

Supernatural Lessons from Natural Disasters and Wars [ 8 Answers ]

There are important supernatural lessons from natural disasters and wars that are often overlooked. From God's perspective, the message of calamities, such as tsunamies, hurricanes, and wars, is God giving "unsaved" survivors time and opportunity to repent. Calamities show: . Life is short...

Fav.Male Movie Star [ 20 Answers ]

Who Is/was Your Fav. Male Movie Star? Mine: Robert Denero Sean Connery Robert Duvall Ray Leota Joe Pesci R. Lee Emrey Jack Black Chris Tucker

Jungles and wars in south america [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any countries in South America that have a jungle and are currently involved in a war? If so, what are they, and is it a civil war or a war with another country?

Star Valve [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Guys! I have a new plumbing problem, I think :-/ I came home from the beach and was greeted by a notice on my door from the county water department. It read, "We were doing a random inspection of homes in the area and discovered your star valve was leaking". It went on to say, "Please...

View more questions Search