Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patchisback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2003, 01:19 PM
    CD players
    Should you have two cd players on a computer? One to use as a read or play only and one as a cd burner? I run ME and am just curious about this. Or is a read write cd all I would need? What are YABBC tags?

Thanks

Chuck
    Alibaba15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2003, 01:06 AM
    CD players
    If your talking about burning cd's, no. You only need 1 cd player (called a cdrom drive) to make copies of cd's. You only need 1 cdrom drive to do just about anything on your pc, but having 2 is a little nicer (and more expensive).yabbc tags are like html tags (i think). They let you put pictures into your message (i think). Just click on the help button ( next to home) and read about them.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2003, 09:49 AM
    CD players
    Its nicer to have a player and a burner, especially if you want to make copies of whole disks. But its not necessary.

This site uses a BB system from YaBB. The tags are HTML like taggs to add formatting.

[hr]
    Just read Fred's reply and I have to correct him again. A DVD CD/ROM is not necessarily a burner. ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY. All DVD players can also read CD/ROMS. And there are DVD drives that include a CD/RW capability, but its not a given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liverpool Players [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the full name of the liverpool player whose nickname is Razor - not being a dedicated footie fan, I certainly don't recall the name, and most of my colleagues look at me blankly - know the nickname, not the full name

More than players [ 3 Answers ]

There are many sports careers. Most of them do not involve actually playing in the game. Trainers, coaches, strategists, scouts, and managers are just a few that are directly involved in sports without actually playing. Let's talk about the many ways to be involved... for profit.

Some Players Play Big [ 3 Answers ]

Please Respond if you have ideas: My 14-year-old son is a 6-0 point guard and holds his own very well on the outside. However, he just can't compete when he gets inside, even if he is going against players smaller than he is. On the other hand, there are 5-11 players on his team that seem to be...

Mp3 players [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy an mp3 player but I don't know which one I should get... I am willing so spend up to 0I need it to work with windows 98 I want it to hold at least around 1000 songs What would you recommend? Thanks!

View more questions Search