Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uhrig69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Craftsman lawnmower deck belt removal
    How do I remove the deck belt on my 15.5 craftsman lawnmower?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Lower deck to lowest position and remove from jacksheave. You may have to pull on tensioner to get slack to get off jacksheave. You will have to remove the spindle covers and belt guides.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 26 HP riding lawnmower [ 5 Answers ]

It turns on and rides fine but once I pull the blade engagement switch nothing happens. I guess what I am asking is why the blades won't engage?:confused:

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

MTD deck belt replacement how to [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I have got a problem with the deck belt on MTD Model 14AS84AH062. I have a new replacement belt but the problem is, I did'nt see how it was before it broke. At the end of the one side there is a thing that has a thin cable running from it, and I can't seem to understand were that has to...

Lawnmower belt [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put on my new Poulan lawnmower belt

Deck belt for craftsman 15.5 riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8yr old craftsman riding mower with a 42in deck I went to get a belt and I got the right one but I can not get it to go on do I need to remove any of the pullys or are there any tricks that I need to know or should it just go right on it is about 3inches to small. And I did disengage the...

View more questions Search