Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terryhuff1110 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Different sex bro and sis sleeping in same room in Ohio
    I have kids that are 5 and 6 and I was wondering if it were illegal in the state of Ohio that they share a room... I am about to get an apartment and I need to know.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jun 19, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Your question is very unclear, but I am going to guess that you mean there is a 5 year old and a 6 year old who are brother and sister sharing the same room- and you are concerned whether this is against Ohio law?

What makes you so concerned? I have never hard of a law saying what age children have to be in order to live in the same room. I certainly don't think 5 and 6 is a big deal. I have cousins in California that have shared rooms until they were 12 (1 boy 2 girls). They just had no other choice and well there were no issues. What is your concern over this?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 03:24 PM
    The only laws that say children of opposite sex can't stay in the same room past 5 apply to foster children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilren of opposite sex sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law in Washington about children of the opposite sex sharing a room past certain ages?

Infant sleeping in own bed in Parents room [ 8 Answers ]

Is this against any rules/laws? A friend on my mothers message board said CPS was telling her that she has to have her 4mo old son in his own room, even though he sleeps in his own crib in their room. She doesn't want him to be that far away because she breastfeeds and also is uncomfortable with...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

My sis has hepititus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my sister has some kind of hepititus but I'm not sure what her symptoms are she feels very sick and has pink spots all over and has a fever can u please tel me if this is serious and what it can lead 2? Thanks

My little sister's friend has a HOT big bro [ 4 Answers ]

So a normal day it is, then I knowtest that my little sis invited a friend. When her friend rang the bell I went to go get it . Next thing you know me and her hot big bro were saying hi and making eye contact:) . I was so stupid cause I opened the door said hi and didn't even invite him in. but...

View more questions Search