Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Invisible water
    Does anyone know where I could get sulfur hexafluoride? This is the invisible water stuff that is actually a gas that is 6 times denser than air. I think it would be great if used a science experiment in the elementary classroom!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 02:34 PM
    You can try this : Home - Honeywell AccuDriŽ Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible biting/stinging bugs [ 59 Answers ]

We live close to several farmer's fields and have gotten overwhelmed by some type of grain mite. As of yet, no one has been able to identify which specific type. Have tried many different sprays along w/ the exterminators advice. Anyone know how to get rid of these things. We have lost a couch...

Invisible biting mite [ 15 Answers ]

Google brought me to this site because someone else had a similar question. Many years ago I picked up a coffee table from the trash of a dilapidated house. Not long after I felt "things" on my legs in my car. These spread indoors and were mostly active at night. Since then I have controlled...

My invisible child [ 59 Answers ]

Christmas is coming. Typically I meet my ex 500 miles away to swap the kids so they can spend time with me. This only happens twice each year. Once during the summer and once during Christmas. I am remarried and have 1 child with my new wife. She has an older child from her previous marriage. ...

Invisible Fencing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering what your opinions were on invisible fencing. I have been to their website, done some research on the topic and have scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at our property. But, what is your opinion on the fencing, does it work for little dogs as well as it...

Invisible [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone out there ever felt so invisable that the air they breathe didn't even make a difference? I see that commercial on TV about mothers feeling invisable and I know who that feels, but it is worse when you get close to retirement and no one seems to see you or hear you. It's like you are a...

View more questions Search