Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dragonlady34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:38 PM
    My life is a mess! Can somebody give me a hand?
    Hello, I'm 37 years old and live in Switzerland and California as often as I can. Almost 2 years ago I met an American and we fell in love. (well, at least I fell in love, I'm not sure if he did, even though he told me so). We kept contact all the time but couldn't meet as often as we wanted to. I sent him little presents and we talked as often as we could. Last December we met last time in Florida. At the time of my arrival he started really treating me bad. Not that he hit me or so, but he only was nice to me if nobody was around and he even introduced me only as "a friend", even though he called me "girlfriend" when being alone with me. I was confused and sad... Since he was a little short in money I paid for the 4 days we spend there in a hotel and for my flight and he promised me to pay half of it a little later... about 6 weeks later when I was back in Europe he broke up with me. I told him I didn't want to accept it and that he still owes me money, but apparently he didn't want anything to know about this anymore... In a certain kind of way I still love him, but on the other hand I do not know if he's good for me and if I really should fight to get him back... But at least there's one thing I can do: fight to get my money... he apparently thinks I will give up or so... I had met somebody else and he seemed to be very nice... but by the time it's getting more serious now he seems to back up... I don't know what's up with those Guys... I REALLY want a husband, and a family - and they told me the want the same thing... but nobody is brave and encouraged enough to pull it through and go for it... I would love to live in the U.S. I don't feel home here. I just do not want to get married only for immigration reasons. And seriously: I'm running out of time - and out of money too if I allow them always to screw me... I don't know what to do! I've written a book and just finished the second one - but everything needs so much time! I was getting the contract of an Agent, but when my lawyer read it he told me, that Guy tries to screw me up too! I'm really a good hearted person - but this is getting to me! I'm not getting anywhere... I'm 37 years old and don't have anything... Three years ago the Guy I almost married stole around $15000 I entrusted him... I tried to find a job in the U.S. which didn't work out at all and my immigration lawyer screwed me up too... I don't trust her anymore... I just got home a few days ago from a 3 months stay in the U.S. and I'm deeply depressed and feeling like being at the wrong place at the wrong time... When is love coming to me? And a little luck? Thanks for your consideration helping me! Sincerely Raani
    Dragonlady34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt0007
    your not gonna find that because psychics nodt exist

Well, I don't think anybody should try to force somebody else into believing different things. I figure, psychics do maybe not exist on this Site as Experts - but they definitely do exist! And I am too strong willed to let anybody try to make fun about me... I just don't like it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

My life is in a mess [ 17 Answers ]

Hiiiii... my boyfriend broke up with me a few months back... when I was in the relationship I never knew that I loved him a lot... I only felt that he was special and close to me... I had a lot of expectations from him... and we also had frequent fights over silly things... so I think that was the...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Can you give me a hand with trade discount [ 1 Answers ]

I need an example of recording a trade discount

Does he like me! Can you give me a hand! [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I've liked him since the beginning of the school year ;) . Me and him have become really close since he and his crazy girlfriend broke up. He is very confusing. A while back I hooked him and one of my friends up and the whole time while they were dating (under 2weeks) he would...

View more questions Search