Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frdpwr_79 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 12:37 PM
    TV Movie in 1989
    Does anyone Remember the Movie in 1989 called Thunderboat Row. It was about Drug Running in Miami using Power boats. I have been looking for this movie on vhs or dvd and can't find it. Anybody know where I might be able to get a copy? I have looked on IMDB, Amazon and Ebay.

Thanks
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:06 PM
    It may be that it has not been re-released. I have been trying to get an Aussie movie which is only 10 years old and can't find it anywhere. Maybe try finding out who the distributor was and contact them. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want To Buy The Movie Polly That Was Made In 1989 [ 5 Answers ]

I want this movie and if any one has it let me know please .it was a disney movie and it was directed by debbie allen... and KEISHA KNIGHT PULLIAM was POLLY in the movie...

1989 bayliner 3486 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fuel leak in the 200 gal. tank under the 2nd. Stateroom bed. How do I get it out of the boat?? Walt

Kid's fantasy movie I saw in 1st or 2nd grade (between 1989 and 1992) [ 6 Answers ]

I remember very little of the movie now, but I do remember that near the end of the movie, the main character (a young boy) escapes a dungeon/castle using an invisible cloak or something else that made him invisible? The main character was somehow transported from the real world into a fantasy...

1989 honda civic [ 5 Answers ]

On the crankshaft, is the bolt reverse theaded or normal

1989 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp find the Main Relay on my Civic. I tried to use an iilustration for a web site the vehicle listed is different from my Civic. I have an error code os sixteen and was trying to check out the relay but I can't find it. HELP

View more questions Search