Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billy18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 08:59 AM
    A chance to save lives
    Hey I was wondering if any one knows how to go about gitting grants for horse facilities. My uncles both own two slices of land that are back to back, which together equal a little over 100 acres and there both figuring to sell. I actually keep my arabian horse deablo on my uncle don's farm. I had rescued him from harkers auction which is really the reason I'm trying for the grants I want to start a rescue slash boarder barn which has bine my dream since I was little. I have gone to every auction for the past three years taking pictures of many of there abused horses which has never bine easy for me I know I wouldent be able to save them all but I know id be able to make a huge difference so if any one out there knows how to help me please email me at [email protected]
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Contact Donna Ewing for grant information and other help. She will be glad to know about your efforts. You can find her here:

About Us

Click Contact Us for her email address and phone number.

She is one amazing woman! I send support money when I can, and I get the HARPS newsletter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child lives with noncustodial parent do I have rights? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has been staying with her father for 4 years,he has a court order to pay child support.He is taking me to court for custody of her.I recently moved into a larger home with my boyfriend so I have room now.The new wife he has has smacked her in the face twice and threw her out (12 years...

Lives in NJ and works in NJ and in NY, how to tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an employee who lives in NJ and will work from home 4 days a week and then work one day in the office in NY. How do I tax him? I say he should pay both NJ and NY taxes. Accounting is stating no, he is a NY employee because he has a desk and computer in the office in NY, therefore...

My brother is using and is ruining everybody's lives [ 4 Answers ]

My brother is using ( I am not sure what). He is very abusive and doesn't care about anything. He can't control his anger/emotions, he doesn't care about anybody. Threatens everyone. Please let me know how we can control this. How can we help him? I know that there is limited things we can do...

What a beagle eats and where it lives [ 1 Answers ]

What do beagles eat and how do they obtain its food? Also what are all the countries territories, states etc. where a beagle can be found, and what type of land which it lives on such as marshy mountains desert etc.

Lives in New York works in New Jersey [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone help me with a tax question ? Here goes: I work in NJ but lives in NY. MyFederal wages and NY wages are the same... lets say $57,440.45. My NJ wages is higher than both... let's say $$58,536.35 On the NJ1040NR, what wages goes under the column "Gross income from...

View more questions Search