Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Gain Weight
    I am on a mission to add 10kg's of weight to my body, I need suggestions on what type of food to eat and to know whether there is any medication I can take to make the process easier.

If I gain 10kg's, I want to start body building and improve myself image. :cool:

Any help is much appreciated...
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Increase your caloric intake 300-350 calories a day more. Don't use junk food or greasy foods to gain weight (because of the high content of transfat and saturated fats). Foods like omega 3 fatty acids sources like tuna, salmon, flax, and walnuts. Also poultry, nuts, seeds, legumes-chickpeas, kidney beans, peanut butter, omelets. Fruits like canned fruit in syrup, dried fruits and fruit nectars. Veggies, like avacados, olives, potatoes, peas, corn, squash. Whole grains, cereals, rice, pasta, granola, bagels and cornbread. Eat 5-6 balanced meals a day. Use protein powders and nutritional supplements like Ensure. Multivitamins and mineral supplements will also help. Use milk instead of water in hot cereals, soups and sauces. Sprinkle powdered milk on casseroles or meatleaf. Mix cooked chop meat, wheat germ, nuts, beans or cheese in casseroles, pasta and side dishes. Just a few ideas to help you out
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 07:06 AM
    There is a lot of eating involved... The more the merrier:)
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Slurpiness, may be you didn't get what I said. I meant that eating 6 meals a day involves a lot of eating, Don't you agree?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

Weight gain/s [ 1 Answers ]

After quitting 20 yeasrs of smoking I have gained weight by 1 stone. What is the correct weight for being 5 foot 1, age 35? What calorie instake can I have? I have never looked at the back of packets of food/gained weight like this before. What tummy excersises can be compledted at home? ...

How to gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

My son not eating solid anything only taking liquid what can I do

Weight Gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to...

I need to gain weight [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the...

View more questions Search