Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs_sykes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 05:00 PM
    What are some advantages and disadvantages in powerpoin?
    What are some advantage and disadvantages when using powerpoint as far as slide templates, clipart, slide layouts, color and animation schemes?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 26, 2007, 07:19 PM
    The biggest advantage is that non-technical people can create basic presentations quickly and easily in PowerPoint.

That simplicity also has the down side - Presentations can only have so much complexity if they are done in PPT.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Advantage is that you can make professional presentations in a short time.

Disadvantage is that you need to read or understand the options before you can fully utilize them..
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 04:10 AM
    I find many of the animation options not sophisticated for what I often need. It is not simple to create complex movements that I sometimes want to do to show physical phenomena.

This is a BIG downside for me.

The upside is that I can easily create a comprehensive presentation (albeit with no decent animation) in a few hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Union advantages and disadvantages [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a union member?

Advantages/disadvantages of trade unions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student currently studying for her General Studies A Level. I have been set the task of answering the following; Investigate the Extent to which Trade Unions are an anachronism in Modern Britain? It's not meant to be an essay just a problem solving exercise. I have wrote an...

Advantages and disadvantages of Sponsorship [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about the advantages and disadvantages of sponsorship? And why is important to businesses?

Advantages and disadvantages of Apple [ 20 Answers ]

Dear all At the moment I will start my own internet business, so I am thinking on changing to a mac system, a G5 I think. My problem is that I never worked with Apple before, although I kwnon I can achieve better results, I don't know what are the advantages and disadvantages of using mac...

View more questions Search