Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Text to speech wow
    I was looking for something to make a voicemail greeting since my recorded voice is nasty. This one gave me a big wow:
    AT&T Labs Text-to-Speech: Demo

Does anyone use a text to speech synthesizer that you like?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 05:58 AM
    That's the one I've been playing with for years, since about 2002. It has come a long way.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I'm bummed that they only allow 30 words. It's the best sounding one I've ever heard!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Make multiple files and edit them together with Audacity.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Hey, cool. I'll check it out. Here's a software app that uses the same engine voices... but one voice for $40 is a bit pricey in my book.:
    Text to speech software with Natural Voices-- Free NaturalReader

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Wow am I in a bind! [ 6 Answers ]

YEah I am in a lot of trouble folks, and I have NO IDEA what to do. 1st off I am moving to Portland, so in short my GF and I of 4 year broke up. She didn't want to come with me, and she wouldn't move. So here's the issue. The last 2 years 2004 and 2005 she has done my taxes. I gave her the...

Text to speech [ 1 Answers ]

Is a website where I can download a thing where the computer reads the page to me?

WOW I ReallY need help [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Sex has been pretty dificult.Sometimes its kind of hard to get an erection when it comes down to sex. So my girlfriend gives me head to get it up and ready. Then when I put the condom on it usually doesn't stay hard. It seems my main problem is...

Wow - could it be... [ 12 Answers ]

So OK - I spent all weekend with Pete and we had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we went out with my friends and it was such a great night. We went out to a local club. We all had so much fun. Towards the end Pete and I were dancing and just gazing into eachothers eyes (sounds soppy I know)...

View more questions Search