Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Sep 15, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangdoodle
    You asked who made God. Not, does God exist. So, the premises in your question is that God does exist. My answer is referring to who made God.
    So your answer to Who made God is: - it didn't happen. Well I'll agree with you on that one :D :D :D
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Sep 15, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deist
    I thought askmehelpdesk was for sharing information & ideas, not making sport.
    What's wrong with enjoying the argument? If I find it pleasing to disrupt someone's false (in my opinion) statement, am I not then allowed to express myself just because I am enjoying it?

I consider it sport to argue with anyone - it's a competition isn't it?

Please don't get upset with me on this, I don't mind if the other side think it's sport to attempt to destroy my arguments!

I understand that this is peoples religion and they can take it very seriously, but I take the opposite view (which doesn't neccesitate as much seriousness) until someone can convince me otherwise.
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Sep 15, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by StuMegu
    What's wrong with enjoying the argument? If I find it pleasing to disrupt someones false (in my opinion) statement, am I not then allowed to express myself just because I am enjoying it?

I consider it sport to argue with anyone - its a competition isn't it?

Please dont get upset with me on this, I don't mind if the other side think it's sport to attempt to destroy my arguments!

I understand that this is peoples religion and they can take it very seriously, but I take the opposite view (which doesn't neccesitate as much seriousness) until someone can convince me otherwise.
    Point taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

God! [ 51 Answers ]

What does God look like? HANK :)

Do you need God [ 12 Answers ]

I know I do need god how about you I get through the daywith god I ask him for help and I get it but not all the time

Where did God come from? [ 20 Answers ]

We are all Christians and attend church regularly. After service one Sunday my 8 yo comes to me and asks this question. Daddy, if God created the heavens and the earth, and all living creatures, etc. then who created God? If he had a Mommy and Daddy, where did they come from? I laughed......

God or Not? [ 30 Answers ]

Is it allowed for us to debate over the creation/evolution? Or if there is a God, or if Allah is God? If not, post your personal beliefs and why you believe that. I thought I Was Lutheran-Christian, but when I was confirmed, I truly asked myself "Why do I believe this?" And my only answer was...

Oh my god what do I do... [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months and I honestly thought that I loved her. I think that now I only really want her as a friend because she has tried to change me from what I am. I am the type who likes to go out and have fun with friends, and smoke and stuff like that. I was out...

View more questions Search